Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anime North Merch.

Here's most of the stuff I sold at Anime North '10


These were made into 2 sizes of Stickers and 1 size of buttons, the 9 current members of the Straw Hat Crew in One Piece. The colours in the BG were chosen by the original artist in an interview.These are cleaned up versions of tattoos I used to draw for fun, oldest on the top to newest at the bottom, I have no idea if I can still draw these or not...

Last but not least, the chibi's a had posted a preview of in my first post, these are the Allies + Canada from the series Hetalia

I also printed out a Bleach print and another smaller B&W print but...I don't really like them...

Anime North was pretty cool, first time selling so it was pretty exciting and nerve-wrecking on the first day but you get used to it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment